Friday, January 14, 2011

"The Frozen Dance"


   The Frozen Dance 
  (by barb)
Oh, aurora borealis
How you shine so bright
Ribbons of purple, green and blue
Dance upon the frozen night
Shapes and colors swirling
Dipping high and low
Crackling with such delight
As the cold winds blow
Oh, aurora borealis
You've totally captured me
Creating an artist's canvas
A wonderment to see


Feeling a bit poetic today. Actually, I'm just just putzing about NOT getting my housework done. Have had computer woes thus unable to muse about this new year, until today that is. 
So fear not! I have a plethora of words up my sleeve, so to speak, and will be waxing prolific in the coming days.

Hope everyone is 'weathering' the weather that January is famous for.
Keep yourselves warm, and be safe as you travel about. I look forward to blogging for all my friends during 2011, a year I have decided will be a stellar one!


Keep on keeping on... bArB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment